It is not possible to edit a workout session. To delete a workout that was recorded incorrectly: On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data > Activity > Workouts > Show All Data > swipe left on a workout to delete it.
Can I Delete a workout from my Health app?
Scroll down and tap Show All Data. This screen lists every workout recorded in the Health app. Browse it to find the workout(s) you want to delete. To delete a workout, swipe from right to left across to reveal the Delete button.
How do I customize my workout on Apple Watch?
Customize a workout
- On your Apple Watch, open the Workout app.
- Tap the More button.
- Scroll down and tap Create Workout, then tap Custom.
- Tap Warmup to set a Goal Type or Skip.
- Tap Add, then tap Work or Recovery and select a Goal Type.
- Tap Cooldown to set a Goal Type or Skip.
How do I add missed exercise to Health app?
How to manually add a workout in the Health app
- On your iPhone, open the Health app.
- Tap Browse, then tap Activity.
- Tap Workouts, then tap Add Data in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your workout details. To earn Move credit, enter the total calories burned.
- Tap Add.
How do I delete wrong exercise on Apple Watch?
Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.” The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch. And in the fitness app tap on Workouts/Show More,then swipe left on the workout and tap delete.
Can you edit a workout on Apple Health app?
You can actually go into the Apple Health app on your iPhone and edit an Apple Watch workout, though there are limitations. You can also manually add a workout after the fact so it more accurately represents what you did and conversely, delete one that was added accidentally.