The initial franchise fee is $30K and the minimum estimated cost is around $94K including the franchise fee.
How much space is needed for bungee fitness?
10 square feet Bungee fitness requires floor space to move and jump with ease. We recommend a minimum of 10 square feet of floor space to enjoy all the fun bungee has to offer.
Is Bungee Fitness worth it?
If you're new to working out in general, bungee workouts provide a great foray into fitness, but they are particularly helpful for anyone looking to do low-impact exercises that are easier on the joints.
How much do gym franchise owners make?
Yes, you can make money owning a gym franchise. Many gym franchise owners make around $50,000 per year, but some make $100,000 to $300,000 per year, and a select few make $1,000,000+ per year as they grow and scale to many locations.
Are gym owners profitable?
Owning a gym will be very profitable or very unprofitable based on a number of variables, including location, competition, pricing, equipment, and services provided. Gym ownership can be a successful economic venture, but it involves a big upfront investment and a lot of work.
How long does it take to become a bungee fitness instructor?
2 Day Bungee. Owner Training: We are NOT a franchise. We teach you the fundamentals of bungee fitness and give you the tools that will help make your independent studio successful. We require half of the training fee ($500) to secure your spot. This fee is non-refundable.
How do I become a group fitness instructor in Texas?
Using a self-study certification exam. Online Exam: You can take the certification exam online, offering flexibility in your study schedule. Pass the Exam: Successfully passing the exam will earn you the Group Fitness & Bootcamp Instructor certification, recognized throughout Texas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a fitness instructor?
Becoming a fitness instructor: 10 tips
- Do your research. The first step toward a career as a fitness instructor is deciding what type of instructor you'd like to be.
- Consider a degree.
- Develop your people skills.
- Get your CPR and AED certification.
- Choose a specialization.
- Get certified.
- Start part-time.
- Get social.
What is the maximum weight for bungee fitness?
Are there restrictions? Due to manufacturer and equipment regulations we do have to enforce a weight limit. Participants must weigh at least 90 pounds and cannot weigh more than 240 pounds. If you are pregnant you are unable to participate.
Do you lose weight with bungee fitness?
The workout raises your metabolism and burns a large number of calories, helping you lose weight, become fitter and stronger, and improve your coordination.
- How high does the ceiling have to be for Bungee Fitness?
- 8-feet Space Needed. The minimum ceiling height recommended for bungee fitness is 8-feet. The sets are intended for rigging points 9-12 feet tall. If you have higher ceilings, you can still use these, but will need to purchase additional rigging equipment to make up for extra height.
- How hard is bungee fitness?
- The Bungee cord carries some of your weight, so classic resistance training movements like push-ups and squats are made a bit easier. However, the fact that you're constantly moving, running, and jumping means you're doing a lot of low-intensity, steady state exercise.
- How much room do you need for Bungee Fitness?
- 10 square feet Bungee fitness requires floor space to move and jump with ease. We recommend a minimum of 10 square feet of floor space to enjoy all the fun bungee has to offer.
How much does it cost to start a bungee fitness business
|Who shouldn't do bungee fitness?
|We do NOT recommend Bungee classes if you are pregnant, have had surgery of any kind in the past six months or have chronic pain or a medical condition involving the shoulders, wrists, hands or low back. If you have any of these conditions please consult with a physician before attempting Bungee.
|Is it hard to be a fitness instructor?
|The answer is simple. It can be hard because there is lots of information to learn about human anatomy and physiology, exercise, nutrition and behaviour change coaching. But if you take a structured approach and embrace the challenge, everything will start making sense and the whole process becomes easier.
|How to open a bungee fitness studio
|Learn how to add bungee fitness classes to your gym or studio with Uplift Active Bungee Fitness Equipment ... The Studio Guide to Starting Bungee Fitness. What is
- How to open a bungee fitness
- Want to open your own bungee studio? Sling Bungee Training and Certification is a two day program will provide you with hands on training equipping you with
- How to start a bungee fitness business
- As stated in the franchisee brochure the initial franchise fee is thirty thousand dollars. As well as a six percent royalty fee for gross sales. C. Territory